In this article, you will understand step by step how to easily integrate with Snyk
Snyk integration streamlines vulnerability scan data collection. Scytale performs comprehensive tests to ensure the presence of vulnerability scanning measures. It provides a list of projects being scanned, along with the number of issues categorized by severity. Additionally, present the list of issues with Critical and High severity.
How to connect Snyk integration?
Step 1: Copy API key and Organization ID in Snyk account
- Log in to Snyk https://app.snyk.io
- On the left menu, under organization.
- Select the relevant organization and then select settings.
- Select the general tab.
- Copy the organization ID.
- At the bottom of the left side, click on account settings.
- Under the general tab, go to the API Token section.
- Click to show and copy the API key.
Step 2: Log in to the Scytale web app
- Click on the "Integrations" menu screen on the left-hand side.
- Click on the Connect button under the Snyk icon.
- Paste the Organization ID you copied from Snyk.
- Paste the API Key you copied from Snyk.
- Connection Name - is used to differentiate between your connections.
For instance, if you manage multiple accounts or would like to connect multiple times to the integration. It's automatically titled (Connection 1,2,3 etc), but you can change it to a custom name to make it easier to identify.
- Click "Connect".
All the permissions required for the integration with Snyk are read-only and do not allow Scytale to perform any actions within your Snyk account.
View Project Snapshot