In this article, you will understand step by step how to easily integrate with Salesforce Service Cloud
Integrating with the Scytale platform with Salesforce Service Cloud will automate the collection of support tickets, reducing the time, manual work, and effort required to populate the necessary evidence for controls. With this integration, all closed tickets will be automatically collected and tracked. By automatically collecting all closed tickets, the "Communication and Information" SOC 2 criteria will be supported. This automated extraction process is handled by Scytale, ensuring accuracy and completeness while streamlining the audit's sampling process.
How to connect to the Salesforce Service Cloud integration?
Log in to the Scytale web app
- Click on the "Integrations" in the left tab/main menu.
- Click on the Connect button under the Salesforce Service Cloud icon.
Enter your subdomain for your Salesforce account as the following:
- If you sign in with "https://subdomain.lightning.force.com", your subdomain is "subdomain".
Connection Name - is used to differentiate between your connections.
For instance, if you manage multiple accounts or would like to connect multiple times to the integration. It's automatically titled (Connection 1,2,3 etc), but you can change it to a custom name to make it easier to identify.
- Click "Connect".
- In the next step, you will be directed to Salesforce to approve the authorization with Scytale, by clicking on "Connect".
- If you're not logged in to Salesforce, it requires you to log in before completing the connection.
The permissions give access to read and collect the support tickets in Salesforce Service Cloud and display them as evidence. Scytale collects the evidence automatically with read-only permissions.
- read: cases
- read: users