In this article, you will understand step by step how to easily integrate with ClickUp
Integrating with ClickUp will streamline the auditing of the change management process, and ensure an accurate and complete list of changes will be received for auditing purposes. It will also reduce the manual work, time, and effort required to populate the necessary evidence for the control - as it will automatically be collected.
This integration will only export and track all the tasks that are relevant to the audit, and only the relevant (specified) folders will be extracted. This extraction process is automated by Scytale.
How to connect to the ClickUp integration?
Step 1: Log in to the Scytale web app
- Click on the "Integrations" in the left tab/main menu.
- Click on the Connect button under the ClickUp icon.
- Connection Name - is used to differentiate between your connections.
For instance, if you manage multiple accounts or would like to connect multiple times to the integration. It's automatically titled (Connection 1,2,3 etc), but you can change it to a custom name to make it easier to identify.
- Click on "Next".
- In the next step, you will be directed to ClickUp to approve the authorization with Scytale, by clicking on "Connect".
Step 2: Connect ClickUp by selecting Workspace
- You will be navigated to the ClickUp page to connect specific workspace (if you have not logged in to ClickUp, it will prompt you to do so before allowing you to choose a workspace).
- After selecting workspace, click "Connect Workspace".
- Then, you will be navigated to Scytale.
Step 3: Folder Selection in Scytale
- Select ClickUp Folders that are relevant to the audit.
- In case your team doesn't work with folders, the last option in the dropdown "Issues that are not linked to folders" allows you to fetch tasks that aren't linked to any folder.
Note: This is a mandatory step for connecting the integration and collecting evidence.
Permissions for the integration with ClickUp:
The permissions give access to read and collect the tickets in ClickUp in the relevant folders you have chosen, fetch the tasks and display them as evidence.
Scytale collects the evidence automatically with read-only permissions.