In this article, you will understand step by step how to easily integrate the Scytale platform with Azure DevOps
How to connect Azure DevOps?
Connect this integration requiring permission to read the source code
Step 1: Log in to the Scytale platform
- Click on the "Integrations" on the menu.
- Click on the "Connect" button under the Azure DevOps icon.
- Connection Name - is used to differentiate between your connections.
For instance, if you manage multiple accounts or would like to connect multiple times to the integration. It's automatically titled (Connection 1,2,3 etc), instead you can change it to a custom name to make it easier to identify.
For example: scytale-production-env.
- Click on "Next".
- You will be directed to Azure DevOps to approve the authorization with Scytale, by clicking on "Connect".
Step 2: Authorize integration
- Review the permissions for the integration.
- Click on Approve.
- Once confirmed, you will be redirected to the Scytale app and the integration will be successful.
Step 3: Project Selection in Scytale
- Select Azure DevOps projects that are relevant to the audit.
- Note: This is a mandatory step for connecting the integration and collecting evidence.
Scytale collects evidence automatically for auditing purposes by using the permissions you have granted. The integration requires the following read-only permissions: